Sunday, August 8, 2010

...A Heartbreaker.

I'm sorry.

I'm sorry that I'm a heartbreaker.

I'm sorry that I can be selfish at times. I think everyone can. But that is no excuse.

I'm sorry that I didn't think of her as much as I should have. I guess I'm an @$$H0L3. But that is no excuse.

I'm sorry that I treated her unfairly at times. I was just overreacting. But that is no excuse.

I'm sorry that I'm not being a very good friend to her right now. I'm having a hard time myself. But that is no excuse.

I'm sorry that I have a hard time saying these things out loud. I guess I have a problem admitting I'm wrong in serious situations like this. But that is no excuse.

I'm sorry that I lied. I was just so scared... But that is no excuse.

I'm sorry for everything. Truth is, as much as I don't mean to be, I guess I am a heartbreaker. But that is no excuse.

I'm sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment